Statement of Faith
What We Believe
- We believe in the one true God, existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are coequal from all eternity, each with distinct personalities, but of one essence.
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and is the sole, infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, that He entered into the world through the virgin birth, and lived among us without sin as perfect Man and perfect God.
- We believe Adam was directly created in innocence and in the image of God and did not evolve from preexisting forms of life. By voluntary transgression, he fell; and thus the whole human race is now sinful by nature and practice and, therefore, under just condemnation to eternal separation from God.
- We believe Jesus Christ shed His blood on Calvary as a vicarious substitute for all sinners, was buried and rose again bodily, and ascended to the right hand of the Father, from whence He will personally return.
- We believe people are justified by grace through faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ without any mixture of works.
- We believe the Holy Spirit convicts the sinner, regenerates, sanctifies, and indwells the believer, and fills the believer for effective service.
- We believe in the priesthood of the believer and that God has made provision for each believer to be victorious by being led of the Spirit and not walking after the flesh.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the just unto the resurrection of life eternal and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe Satan is a living being and that hell is a place of eternal conscious punishment for him, his hosts, and all unbelievers.
- We believe Scripture commands Christians to abstain from all forms of compromise with unbelief.
- We believe the Bible sets forth principles for Godly living and that if one learns and follows these principles, one will be able to avoid and refute false teachings and false concepts.